Saturday, April 5, 2008

Too Much, Too Late

Just when I think I am on top of my assignment, less then 2 weeks to go I may be able to fluff it enough, then you throw in a validation lesson!
Nasty fact learn't: just 'cause it worked in the browser doesn't mean it passes.

Now I got to work harder and scratch more hair while I continuously cut&paste/upload/check/@#%^*swear/change/deload/upload/change/cut&paste/
more@#*&^%#swearing/and do it again, over & over & over.

And Yes!! The complete satisfaction when the little blue icon is MINE at last!!!!
Ahhh, that makes it worth it...


Incidental note: Half hour of tutoring is worth 4 hours of equivalent reading, and as much as I would like to explore PMOG further, I ain't got the time right now, but perhaps in the holidays I could come back as something better than a stoat...

1 comment:

LM said...

I think your work is incredibly good and your writing is extremely entertaining