Sunday, April 27, 2008

How Ordinary

Thanks Peter, Anybody reading this would think that I didn't have a life!

Firstly, I need more time! Working, Family, Dodging kangaroos, blah blah whine winge blah.

The complete course entails more than I expected, despite my first phone conversation when I enquired niavely if I could attend successfully just one day a week, and home school the rest, and I was assured by a "yeah". That was very cheeky of you!

I find that it is very challenging, the subject moves along quickly some days, but with all the resources available, any issues can be re-visited at home.

Your blog is exetremely useful as a reference to past links, and the fact that if I miss any classes I can brush up before next class.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hang in there Nat, the class would be much poorer without you.

I like to think that we're covering all the 'essentials' on Mondays and that the rest is more like optional extras :-)

Oh, and you mis-spelt whine (should have been wine, surely?)