Monday, March 17, 2008

Back to Ground

Whoa, it can be very repetitive to pull out the ten things exercise and update it with new material after each lesson, but I suppose it really is the best way to learn.
I have noticed its becoming easier to fault find my css & html coded pages as now I can recognise some of the symptoms that reflect my mistakes and go straight(ish) to the problem, or maybe I could just be having a very good sight day.

The background detail definitely gives scope to improve presentation. I still have to hold back though, it is very hard to resist throwing in as much decorative stuff as possible just because I can. Tables are fun to tabulate, but a large table can be a pain to input information. I am sure there is a way to import from an excel sheet....I hope???? Gotta look that option up, sometime.

I thought that I had a huge amount of time when I first read the assignment specs, it's the end of March and now I am in alarm mode. One weekend left to work in! Where did the time go?

Incidental lesson: Don't sit near the KKK man (Klass Klown Kevin) if you feel like having a serious study day. Just joking Kevin, your good value for comic relief. Cheers & Happy Easter!

No comments: