Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Now My Head Hurts.

Aha, every lesson a new trick or three, and another dose of panadol for the overloaded brain in the afternoon.

I find that the css is surprisingly limited in border styles. The basic 10 can be manipulated in several ways which give infinite varieties in colour, thickness ect, but ho yawn humbug.

One chore I have found very important is making sure that my files & folders are tidy. That means going home and doing housekeeping and re-organising directories, and deleting those annoying auto back-ups on editplus, which I can't troubleshoot to turn off properly. Hey did you know that edit-plus 3 is out?

Incidental Lesson: Refresh the code page before looking at the browser version otherwise you will spend an hour trying to sort a problem which does not exist anymore!

Interesting class but not interesting blog fodder.

No comments: