Sunday, June 15, 2008

how annoying



Not Happy

I really want to open my own web design company next year with multi-nationals as my first clients, and so I need all the technical methodologies and methodological technics I can get my hands on.
NOT!

I really really wanted to know about HTML, CSS, JavaScripting hands on stuff. If I was home schooling, right now I would probably be learning how to build my page with tables, and using page frames. So class room teaching is good news. Document subjects are not.

Cheers anyway
Image: 'untitled'
www.flickr.com/photos/22491060@N00/175825372

1 comment:

jude said...

Have just sent your project proposal to BHP, you now have the contract to build their website. Bank deposit details will be sent directly for your generous political donation. ONLY $100,000.00
Notes and discrepancies - http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki
/ICAA4233A_Determine_and_apply
_appropriate_development_methodologies
relevant comment